You can play with this recipe quite a bit, adding and subtracting what you like. I did not list precise measurements, since the amount you make will depend on how many you are feeding.
onion or leek-finely chopped
canola oil for deep frying
1. Sauté all the veggies and add tamari to taste.
2. Wrap a spoonful of mixture securely in and eggroll wrapper.
3. Fry in enough very hot oil to submerge the eggroll. You may need to flip them over.
4. Lay on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
5. Serve with peanut sauce or sweet and sour dipping sauce.
Helpful hint: The hotter the oil, the less your eggroll will absorb.