Introducing your new favorite on-the-go breakfast….
1 1/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups grated carrots
1. Combine and mix well all the wet stuff in one bowl and dry stuff in another.
2. Combine the 2 and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the grated carrots and mix.
4. Add batter to muffin cups. This recipe makes about 16 muffins (odd amount, I know)
5. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.